Weirdly Funny Father’s Day Gifts That’ll Make Dad Raise An Eyebrow
This is a weird time for Father’s Day. Heck, it’s just a weird time.
So it’s a perfect time for weird gifts.
Yes, even though the news leaves little room for fun, there’s no reason you can’t lighten the mood by giving your dad a gift for the special day that will raise his eyebrows or make his mouth drop.
That’s where we come in.
We’ve curated some of the weirdest gifts available for discerning dads, and there is surely something for every kind of weird father.
Trust us: That’s every kind of dad ― period!
Check out our Father’s Day weird gift guide:
- Tiger King Gator StatueGatorsGalohr.comIf your dad is a fan of the Netflix documentary “Tiger King,” you can get him a truly exotic statue of a gator dressed up like Joe Exotic. Even if he’s unfamilar with the show, his reaction might be worth the money.
- My Perfect GoateeMyPerfectGoatee.comIf Dad insists on wearing the same type of facial hair as hipsters, IT workers and people with round faces trying to look slimmer, the least you can do is make sure he does it right. This goatee saver will ensure that his beard is the true GOAT.
- Golf Club UrinalSellWild.comWhen you gotta go, you gotta go — even when you’re on the golf course. The Golf Club Urinal will allow your dad to take a swing at answering nature’s call even on the putting green. Even better: Dad’s playing partners will assume he’s just getting his swing in check, not taking a leak in public.
- Sriracha Shirt And HatYandy.com Dads who love Sriracha will have the hots for this shirt featuring the label of the beloved hot sauce. However, you really need to insist that your father pair it with the cap that comes with it — it balances the look.
- Octopus On Goose Egg Sculpturehttps://christophegilland.com/storeArt is in the eye of the beholder, but your dad is surely going to be inspired when he sees this sculpture of an octopus hugging a real-life goose egg. Imagine the great conversations you and your father will have discussing surrealism, Dadaism and other forms of avant-garde art. Just don’t let him get hungry when he looks at it — he might cook the goose egg for lunch.
- Fvck Covid BeerBierMi.com A sentiment your dad has probably expressed many times over a cold beer is now a kind of cold beer.
- Bear OnesieYandy.com No, Dad won’t find this bear onesie humiliating at all. Get it for him. He’ll dig it.
- Orgy ShirtKenningtonLA.com If your dad seems preoccupied with the coming of the next sexual revolution, this orgy shirt is perfect for him. From far away, it looks like an ordinary patterned shirt. But up close, it’s quite a — conversation piece.